click The Christmas season is fast approaching and there are plenty of events and activities in Dawlish, Teignmouth and Shaldon to help you with your festive preparations.
http://earlylearningalliance.org/event/medsplash-cte-heath-sciences-endorsement-boot-camp/ Here are five ideas of things to do this weekend:
- Christmas Craft and Gift Market. Saturday 29th November 10am-3pm Northumberland Place, Teignmouth.
- Guides Christmas Craft Fair. Saturday 29th November 10am- 12.30pm The Guide House, Barton Crescent, Dawlish. Including a Santa’s grotto and refreshments. Free admission.
- Winter Warmer Christmas Fair. Saturday 29th November 11am-12.30pm Fore Street, Shaldon. Christmas cards, raffle and gift stall. Entry £3.50.
- Christmas Lights Switch On. Saturday 29th November 4.30-6.30pm Teignmouth. Carols by the tree, Father Christmas, mulled wine and mince pies, special guests and more. The lights will be switched on at 6 pm with the Mayor doing the honours this year.
- Christingle service. Sunday 30th November 4-4.30pm at Teignmouth Baptist Church. The service will be followed by tea, juice and cake.