The Christmas season is fast approaching and there are plenty of events and activities in Dawlish, Teignmouth and Shaldon to help you with your festive preparations.
Here are five ideas of things to do this weekend:
- Christmas Craft and Gift Market. Saturday 29th November 10am-3pm Northumberland Place, Teignmouth.
- Guides Christmas Craft Fair. Saturday 29th November 10am- 12.30pm The Guide House, Barton Crescent, Dawlish. Including a Santa’s grotto and refreshments. Free admission.
- Winter Warmer Christmas Fair. Saturday 29th November 11am-12.30pm Fore Street, Shaldon. Christmas cards, raffle and gift stall. Entry £3.50.
- Christmas Lights Switch On. Saturday 29th November 4.30-6.30pm Teignmouth. Carols by the tree, Father Christmas, mulled wine and mince pies, special guests and more. The lights will be switched on at 6 pm with the Mayor doing the honours this year.
- Christingle service. Sunday 30th November 4-4.30pm at Teignmouth Baptist Church. The service will be followed by tea, juice and cake.